Canon Printer MG3620 Setup, Manual Instruction, Driver Download For Mac and Windows- The Canon Pixma MG3620 ($60) is a no frills remote multifunction gadget for individuals who would prefer not to pay additional for highlights they needn’t bother with. You won’t discover a LCD control board for running stand-alone activities, and there’s no programmed record feeder (ADF) for replicating or filtering multipage reports. In any case, you will get a duplexer for making two-sided prints, and the MG3620 performs most assignments at superior to anything normal velocities. Most essential, this gadget conveys top notch prints. The scanner cover takes up most of the highest point of the unit; you lift it to uncover the scanner platen. To one side of the top, a control board with catches gives you a chance to switch between plain letter-measure paper and 4 x 6-inch photograph paper, yet not different sizes. There is just a single paper plate, so you should swap in photograph paper when it’s an ideal opportunity to print out photographs. You push the 4 x 6-inch photograph paper the distance into the paper plate, yet the edge shaped by the info plate’s pivot makes it hard to evacuate additional sheets.
The MG3620 isn’t a speed evil presence at printing content. At 6.4 pages for every moment, it falled behind the normal of 7.5 ppm for inkjet printers we’ve tried. It took 47 seconds to print our five-page record. The marginally more costly HP Envy 5540 ($82.95) completed in a quicker 36.9 seconds. The MG3620’s Quiet Mode moderates content printing a bit. Ordinarily, the MG3620 printed a solitary page of content in 15.5 seconds; with Quiet Mode on, it took 23.2 seconds. The MG3620 is the quickest model we’ve tried to date at making shading duplicates. It release a duplicate in 27.3 seconds, by and large. The following speediest model, the Epson ET-2550, did as such in 32.3 seconds, yet that across the board costs an incredible $380. High contrast duplicates touched base in 17.4 seconds for every duplicate. The HP Envy 5540 was slower, taking 21.9 seconds for every duplicate. The MG3620 is the quickest model we’ve tried to date at making shading duplicates. It release a duplicate in 27.3 seconds, by and large. The following quickest model, the Epson ET-2550, did as such in 32.3 seconds, yet that across the board costs an astounding $380. Highly contrasting duplicates touched base in 17.4 seconds for each duplicate. The HP Envy 5540 was slower, taking 21.9 seconds for each duplicate. Strangely, prints general looked lighter when the MG3620’s duplexer was utilized. Content looked somewhat fluffy around the edges, as well. Utilizing top notch inkjet paper did not enhance the sharpness of the content. The MG3620 utilizes the color based shading inks just when making two-sided prints (and blends them to make a composite dark). What’s more, it intentionally prints lighter to keep the ink from appearing through the opposite side of the paper.
Ink For Canon PIXMA MG3620
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Ink Cartridges
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XL Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Colour Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 XL Colour Ink Cartridge
- 240XL/241XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7,15
Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7,15
Colour: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7,15
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi6
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi6
|Ink Compatibility||PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
PG-240 XL Pigment Black Cartridge
PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge
CL-241 Colour Ink Cartridge
CL-241 XL Colour Ink Cartridge
240XL/241XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing12, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+13, Full HD Movie Print9, Google Cloud Print5, Mopria Device Printing4, My Image Garden8, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app2, PIXMA Cloud Link14, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Special Filters, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 22 seconds7|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi17
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi17
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode16, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Colour Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Wi-Fi LED, FastFront, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app2, PIXMA Cloud Link14|
|OS Compatibility||Windows:19 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)10
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.22|
Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Instructions Wireless Setup
How To Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG3620
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Drivers Download Windows XP
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Drivers Download Windows 7 32/ 64 bit
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Drivers Download Windows 8 32/ 64 bit
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Drivers Download Windows 8.1 32/ 64 bit
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Drivers Download Windows 10 32/ 64 bit